Final Projects due and Final Critique: December 7th, 1pm to 2:30pm
A note about your final projects. The final project allows you the opportunity to participate in two unique "crowdsourcing" art projects online. You are expected to expand upon what you have learned over the course of the semester in terms of your technical and conceptual growth. Do not choose simply what looks to be the “easiest” path to finishing your final project for the class! Challenge yourself by conceiving an approach to the final project that will presents you with new possibilities that will advance your capabilities and thought processes as an artist! Projects are graded considering the complexity of concept, technical execution and the apparent level of difficulty in regard to what you choose to do! Good luck and have fun!
Choose TWO of the following and participate! Fully document your participation and provide appropriate links, images and writing on your blog posting for your final project effort:
1) Upload a video segment to the online video/film collaborative experiment, Man With A Movie Camera: The Global Remake http://dziga.perrybard.net/
2) Create a photo essay to submit to the Collected Visions project: http://cvisions.nyu.edu/mantle/info.html
3) Participate in The Johnny Cash Project http://www.thejohnnycashproject.com/
4) Choose to take on one of the "Assignments" on Learning to Love You More http://learningtoloveyoumore.com/index.php
5) Create and upload a proposal to iraqimemorial.org: http://www.iraqimemorial.org/
6) Create an original Machinima (find instructions on how to here: http://www.machinima.com/machinima101/index
Final Projects due and Final Critique: Tuesday December 7th!